NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 – Consultant, State Programme & Manager 27 Post: National Health Mission, Assam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Architect Consultant, Consultant(Paediatric & Neonatal service) SHIFW, State Leprosy Consultant (Surveillance Medical Officer) NLEP, State Consultant (Quality assurance), State Programme, IEC Consultant NVBDCP, District Programme Manager, District Drug Store Manager, Hospital Administration and Instruction for hearing impaired children NPPCD 27 Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online for National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2018 on before 5th August 2018. For More Visit – assamtechnews.com
National Health Mission Recruitment Details –
1. Architect Consultant No of posts: 1 Educational Qualification: Degree in Architecture, preferably Post Graduate from reputed Institutions/ Colleges approved by AICTE. Age: Age Up to 43 years as on 1st April 2018
2. Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service), SIHFW No of posts: 1 Educational Qualification: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics from a Govt. recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council. Age: Up to 62 years as on 1st April 2018
3. State Leprosy Consultant (Surveillance Medical Officer), NLEP No of posts: 1 Educational Qualification: Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 5 Years of working experience in Public Health Programme. Age: Up to 62 years as on 1st April 2018
4. State Consultant (Quality Assurance) No of posts: 1 Educational Qualification: MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing graduate preferably with Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management (MHA-full time or equivalent) with 5 years experience in Public Health/ Hospital Administration, out of which, at least 3 years work in the field of quality in health care would be desirable. Training and experience of implementing a recognized quality system like NABH/ISO
9001:2008/Six Sigma/Lean/Kaizen would be preferred. Age: Up to 62 Years as on 1st April 2018
5. State Programme No of posts: 1 Educational Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College. Age: up to 43 years as on 1st April 2018.
6. IEC Consultant (NVBDCP) No of posts: 1 Educational Qualification: Post Graduate qualification in Anthropology / Sociology / Social Work / Mass Communication. Preferably with a Ph.D Degree and exposure to development work and advocacy, and demonstrated understanding of behavior change communication and research and 3 years relevant work experience, out of which one year should be in networking and liaison-building activities with national and international organizations. Age: Up to 43 years as on 1st April 2018.
7. District Programme Manager No of posts: 3 Educational Qualification: MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with a minimum of 3 (three) years of post qualification work experience in the field of community health/ medical health/ community development programmes or related fields. Persons having added qualification such as diploma/ certificate in Public Health/ Health Programme Management/ Hospital administration or related areas will be preferred. Age: Up to 43 Years as on 1st April 2018.
8. District Drug Store Manager No of posts: 1 Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Pharmacy from Govt. recognized institution. Age: up to 43 years as on 1st April 2018.
9. Hospital Administrator No of posts: 12 Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Hospital Administration/ Hospital Management/ MD (Hospital Administration) from Govt. recognized institution. Age: up to 43 years as on 1st April 2018.
10. Instruction for Hearing Impaired Children, NPPCD No of posts: 6 Educational Qualification: Diploma in training young deaf and hearing handicapped (DTYDHH) from RCI recognized institute to look after the therapy and training of the young hearing-impaired children at the district level. Age: Up to 43 years as on 1st April 2018.
Candidates will be selected based on The schedule of interview & selection test
How To Apply –
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in on before 5/8/2018.